Last updated 2017-07-04
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the KINFO. These terms and conditions is a legal agreement between KINFO AB (“KINFO”) and yourself (“you”). By accessing this web site (the “Site”) as well as all related mobile applications, widgets, software and tools (collectively with the Site, “Services”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Services. The materials contained in the Services are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
You must be a minimum age of 18 to register with and use the Services. Furthermore you must be able to enter into legally binding contracts. By registering and using the Services you warrant that you are 18 or older, have the capacity to enter into contracts and understand your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
You will not be eligible to use the Services if you have previously been banned from using it and a ban is currently still in place, or where you have been suspended and a suspension is still in place.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Services in contravention of the provisions of our terms of Services use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Services;
- any equipment or network on which our Services are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to the Services, for whatever purpose.
You grant to KINFO a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to KINFO the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or KINFO or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Services that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
KINFO reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the Services, or stored on KINFO´s servers, or hosted or published in the Services.
Notwithstanding KINFO’S rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, KINFO does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content to the Services.
The information posted through the Services:
- Is not, and should not be deemed, an offer to sell, recommend, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities or any other investments in any jurisdiction;
- Should not be used by others in connection with any sale, offer for sale or solicitation of an offer to buy securities or any other investments, and
- Is not a recommendation or opinion for you to participate in any transaction
Nothing viewed through the Services is intended to be, and you should not consider to be, investment, accounting tax or legal advice. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY KINFO AND WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP THE INFORMATION UP TO DATE AND CORRECT, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE ABLE TO LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES, WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF KINFO. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE NATURE, CONTENT AND AVAILABILITY OF THOSE SITES. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINKS DOES NOT NECESSARILY IMPLY A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSE THE VIEWS EXPRESSED WITHIN THEM.
Limitation of liability
NEITHER KINFO NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS COMPREHENSIVE AND APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND WILL NOT MAKE ANY CLAIM AGAINST KINFO FOR LOST DATA, RE-RUN TIME, INACCURATE OUTPUT, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS.
AS A VISITOR TO AND A USER OF THE SERVICES, YOU, IN EFFECT, AGREE THAT ALL ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND ITS CONTENTS ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Please see https://gokinfo.com/privacy
The Services and its User Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
These Services are operated and provided by KINFO AB, Nybrogatan 75A, 114 40 Stockholm, Sweden. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.